Saturday, November 10, 2012

thankfulness, day 10: getting over my cold!!

Oi, it's about time I felt better!! I've been sick since Monday. Last night, I was dosed with antibiotics, codeine cough syrup, and Nyquil and sent to bed for the second time in the day (came home halfway through the day AGAIN and Nyquil-slept for 3-4hrs). But I awoke this morning feeling soooooo much better FINALLY. Went wedding dress shopping with my awesome friends Shannon and Andrea, and she found her perfect dress after three store visits (one store, then another, then back to the first store where we had AWESOME service). It's gorgeous, and I can't wait for her wedding next October. It really is the best month for weddings--besides us, we've had quite a few friends and family tie the knot that month.

Anyway, I digress. Moral of today's story: I'm thankful for the end of colds because they finally let me be out in the world again! I'm on a cleaning bender right now and am going out for a friend's birthday tonight. Tomorrow is brunch at The Garden Grill Cafe  (new d'Sozo!) and a Walking Dead watch party :)

Enjoy your weekend!
Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment