Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thrifted Thursday: Jan 24

Good morning!

I found some of the neatest pieces while thrifting last weekend, and I'm breaking this into a dual-week post (also because I'll be out of the country with very limited internet access, blech).

These dresses totally caught my eye, and I have plans for each of them.

{vintage blue polka-dotted dress for a refashion, $5 at Goodwill}

{Serbin of Florida Designed by Muriel Ryan vintage dress intended for my etsy shop, $5 at Goodwill}

{vintage paisley dress, possibly to be sold in my etsy shop, $5 at Goodwill--belt included but not shown here}

Cute, right??


Jes

4 comments:

  1. Okay the {Serbin of Florida Designed by Muriel Ryan vintage dress intended for my etsy shop, $5 at Goodwill}

    I see a lot of possibilities with this dress and I am wondering if you will still want to sell it once you have that redone?

    I hope to see all makeovers for these three. Fun blog Jes!

    Aunt Sherry

    ReplyDelete