Friday, January 24, 2014

Sooo... I GOT A TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, meet Owliver. {Owliver, meet Everyone.}

You guys, I finally did it. I got my first tattoo! It'll be a week old tomorrow, and I've wanted another one since the moment I left the shop on Saturday. For reals! I'm totally in the "planning my next tattoo" group. It didn't hurt NEARLY as much as I thought it would, and Philip was next to me, talking to the tattoo artist and myself. That was a pleasant distraction. At times, I would look at Philip to talk with him and totally forget about the pain and that I was getting a tattoo. The artist was pretty awesome--Chad at Artist at Large Tattoo here in Wichita. He said he's moving back to the area from KC. Chad also did Philip's new tattoo.

{based on a vintage owl embroidery pattern}

It's on my left arm just below my elbow. We're thinking about getting personalized tattoos of the word "TEN" or number 10 for our ten year anniversary in April. Maybe I'll get another one before that, too. Many ideas and plans.

Hooked for life, yo.



No comments:

Post a Comment