Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vegan MoFo 2010!

Ok, so it's my very first time participating in Vegan MoFo, which is a month (November) of daily posts about lovely vegan food. I feel as though I am still in a stage of following others' recipes to get a feel for new foods (flax, nooch, tofu even, etc), and I think this will help me get to a place where I can be creative and present some recipes of my own (at least, that I haven't seen yet...there are some super-creative vegans out there!). I did make some wonderfully-yummy green soup of my own creation a week or so ago, which I will share probably tomorrow. If I don't end up getting to it, maybe I'll save it for my opening post Nov. 1.

Should be a fun and flavorful month!!

Didn't want to leave you without a photo, so here is one taken at the Old Town farmers market back in like April, in tribute to its LAST day of the season coming up this Saturday. Le sigh...



Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment