Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I really like it when...

...I put on a pair of pants for the first time in a while ("a while" being an undefined amount of time), and the pants that USED to be super tight are now really baggy. What a delightful feeling!

That totally happened to me this morning, true story. I pulled out a pair of khakis from the nether-region of my closet because, I'll admit it, I get into a clothing funk where I get tired of wearing the same thing every week. And they were way loose. Most of the pants I have now are too baggy (we're talking baggy enough that I have to wear a belt or they will start to fall down). I need new pants but lack the kizzy to buy more right now. Maybe soon :)

Just thought I would share. Probably from all those veggies I am eating.

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment