Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce on Spaghetti

Yummm...I so wish the SD card had been in the Nikon when The Hubs took photos of dinner last night, but that was my boo boo--after loading tofu pics, I left it in the computer.

I cooked another dish out of the Vegetarian Times Healing Foods cookbook yesterday evening. This time dinner consisted of Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce, to which I added some whole wheat thin spaghetti. Super tasty! And I got to use the lovely sesame tahini that I recently purchased from South River Co. I must admit that I've never kept tahini in my house before...very sad, huh?

Looking forward to some miso soup tonight and hummus later in the week.

What do you like to make using tahini and/or miso?

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment