Sunday, January 2, 2011

"Who Put This On?" "Some Random..."

That has really nothing to do with this post, just that the food is a bit random and it made me think of a quote from one of my favorite movies.

First random dish: Brussels Sprouts Casserole with Romaine Salad topped with Cranberry Vinaigrette




Second random dish: Brothy No-Chicken Soup


I adapted the casserole recipe from the Food Network Magazine from several months ago. Pretty tasty, but needs adapting some ore. Used some of the leftover Cranberry Vinaigrette (these were made in December...). The second random dish was made when I was under the weather. Brothy soups are the BEST for when you are ill. This one was made from No-Chicken bouillon cubes, mushrooms, cut spaghetti noodles, chopped onions, and julienned carrots.

Tomorrow, work begins again (le sigh...). And then classes begin again in about 2 weeks. Perhaps my last semester in the program--time flies!!!

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment