Monday, January 3, 2011

Roasted Turnips and Mushrooms and Some Cauli-mash

I'm was uber-tired today at work (ugh.) but decided to try out two recipes that I ran across in recent days.

The first is from Food Network Magazine Jan/Feb 2011 but also found here on their website: Roasted Turnips and Mushrooms


Next on my plate is a lovely recipe perfected by Nora at Pride and Vegudice, a blog that I've been reading most of 2010: Mashed Cauliflower


Both dishes were really tasty (and used UNDER-used veggies!), but I have to give big props to Nora's Cauliflower Mash. That was sooooooo good, and The Hubs even tried a bite.

In other news, I made some resolutions. I figured I'd keep up the winning streak (I successfully kept a resolution for the first time ever: not to eat meat in 2010!). They range from paying bills on time to getting a sewing machine to cutting out high fructose corn syrup and aspartame. I have many others, but those seem to be the most important to me (not necessarily in that order). What are your resolutions? Ever have success with any?

Jes

2 comments:

  1. SubscriptionsGo to the Subscriptions Centre to manage your:My ProfileDigital accessibility refers to how well people with visual, hearing, motor and cognitive challenges can access our digital content. We are committed to all Canadians. Creating and maintaining digital experiences that are accessible to the widest possible audience is a priority for CBC. (Michael Kors Black Purse Uk)

    Carey Mulligan. "We live in a time where so many people seem so desperate to be famous, and you actively fight against it, " said Tracy. "Growing up, I wanted to be an actress and I wanted to pretend to be other people, and for people to believe that I was other people, " Mulligan said. (Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Large Messenger Bag Black)

    Investigators said when they questioned Cantwell on Oct. 18, she admitted that she had written the letter because she was angry, suggesting that, throughout the years, black people held her father at gunpoint, stabbed an uncle and beat her sister. Cantwell told police that she delivered the note and toilet papered the house out of "rage" and that "I was trying to vent," according to court documents.. (Michael Kors Black And White Checkered Purse)

    Since his name comes first on the role, let me start with Paul Ahern. Paul taught me that sometimes just fifteen minutes in the parking lot is enough for a great speech, while the meandering, long winded, tangent ridden, wandering path to an obscure movie, song or TV reference rarely gets you the Ulee Gold Jerry. Gold! mind.. (Black Friday Michael Kors Bags Uk)

    The RBI Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) presented the fourth bi monthly monetary policy statement for 2018 19 today. By now you are aware that policy rates have been maintained, that is, repo rate remains at 6.5 percent. The bigger takeaway is that the MPC has changed stance from 'neutral' to 'calibrated tightening'. (Michael Kors Black Fulton Bag)

    ReplyDelete