Saturday, January 7, 2012

Whole Living 28-Day Challenge: Day 5

Here's what I meant to post yesterday when I got home from dinner...but ended up going over to my friend's house down the street instead:



Hello, headache. Not sure if you are from staring at a computer screen in the dark this morning or from withdrawal of some type. It's a nagging pain, not really sharp or anything. Just there, in the background, pissing me off. But on with the foods! :D

Today's eats:

6:00am--vitamins, kombucha with chia
6:30am--kale/banana/protein powder smoothie and a little of the kale/carrot/apple/pineapple juice I made for The Hubs (heavy on the carrot)
9:30am--1 orange
11:50am--Doc Green's Dr. Grilled Veg salad
6:30pm--Tsunami Vermicelli (tofu, rice noodles, lettuce, carrots, cukes, sprouts, and yummy ginger-lemongrass sauce)
8:00pm--blueberry blend tea at Shan's


In other news, SO EXCITED FOR THE WEEKEND! Aren't you???? This is the first Friday I've had to work since before Thanksgiving (thank god I still had vacay days left in December!), so I'm a little off today. But I'll be right as rain tomorrow :)

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment