Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whole Living 28-Day Challenge: Day 4

Day Four! Bring on more!

I woke up a little late this morning and ended up making a green smoothie instead of juice. Got to try out my new Navitas Naturals raw hemp/cacao/maca protein powder that I got in my package from Vegan Essentials this week (I *heart* deliveries!). That stuff is pretty good! And I wasn't hungry for quite a while afterwards.

What I ate:

6:15am--vitamins, 1 1/2 cup hot water with lemon, 1/2 cup kombucha with chia
6:45am--green smoothie: 2 cups raw kale, 1 banana, about 1 cup soymilk, squirt of raw agave, 1 tbsp Navitas Naturals raw hemp/cacao/maca powder
11:00am--1 raw gogi-seed cube
11:30am--more butternut squash and apple soup
3:15pm--1 raw gogi-seed cube
6:00pm--a combo of the Kale Slaw (dressing, cabbage, carrots, red onion, seed topping), and the Steamed Broccoli (greens, steamed broccoli, carrots, red onion, cabbage). Also put nooch in the dressing. Superb.
7:00pm--almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, and coconut butter mix. Yum!

Tell me salads aren't the most gorgeous thing.








How are your resolutions coming along?

Jes

1 comment: