Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Whole Living 28-Day Challenge: Day 3

Woke up with a slight headache this morning, but other than that, I am feeling super duper. Getting enough sleep helps, as well.


Today's eats:

6:00am--vitamins, 1 1/2 cup hot water with lemon
6:30am--1 glass kale/cucumber/celery/orange juice
9:45am--1 raw gogi-seed cube
11:30am--more Spiced Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
2:30pm--1 raw gogi-seed cube
3:45pm--1 orange
5:15pm--Steamed Broccoli with Tahini Sauce (minus the squash)
8:45pm--mixed nuts, pumpkin seeds, and coconut butter. holy lord, that's good.


I wish I'd taken a photo of the Broccoli with Tahini Sauce, but I was 1) famished and 2) in a total rush to get to a friend's party. Beautiful-looking dish, though, if you take my word for it.

And you totally should.

Jes

PS--Thanks a ton, Boeing. YAY for less defense spending and death machines, but did you have to fuck over Wichita after everyone worked so hard to get you that precious tanker deal? You said you'd bring jobs, but you'll just end up taking away friends from me and causing an overall hardship for the city. Congratulations, douches of the decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment