Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Whole Living 28-Day Challenge: Day 2

What up?!?

It's Day Two! I went into today knowing I was going to cheat once because I went out with Mom (plans made well in advance!) But never fear--the only thing I ate besides veggies/sauces for our lunch date was some rice noodles/rice paper. So no real biggie.

6:00am--Vitamins, 1 1/2 cup hot water with lemon, 1/2 cup grape and chia kombucha (addicting)
6:30am--1 glass kale/apple/pineapple juice
9:30am--1 raw gogi-seed cube
11:30am--2 Veggie Salad Rolls (rice noodles, cukes, cilantro, carrot, sprouts) with peanut sauce and steamed veggies
2:30pm--1 orange
4:15pm--1 banana
6:00pm--remainder of the yummy Kale Slaw, some leftover roasted broccoli from last weekend, and 4 gorgeous green olives
--8:00pm--projected snack

So far, so good! No headaches as of yet. This has actually been pretty easy since I had a bit of a jump-start by juicing the week beforehand...and by being vegan, lest we forget. I might keep juicing for breakfast during the other three weeks.

How's it going with you? Are you participating in something similar?

Jes

PS--I'm still in the process of fixing up the blog, just tinkering around right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment