Monday, January 9, 2012

Whole Living 28-Day Challenge: Day 8

Hello, Week Two!!! I was pretty tired this morning., but that's because I stayed up last night to watch the premiere of season two of Downton Abbey (did you watch?? that show is AMAZING. Some CRAZY things going on).


Monday's eats:
6:15am--vitamins, kombucha w/chia, hot water w/lemon
6:30am--smoothie of kale, soymilk, banana, and protein powder
11:30am--rest of Spicy Black-Bean Salad and 1 banana
2:30pm--1 orange (I like to methodically peel the orange until it's super-peeled. there's something calming about taking 20 minute to do that)
6:15pm--Veggie Soup ("Use-It-Up Soup!"): 1 leek, 3 carrots, 2 celery stalks, veggie stock, spices, 1 ginormous chard leaf, 2 cloves garlic, 1/4 red cabbage, and 3/4 cup cooked chickpeas)
~8:00pm--projected snack (probably a grapefruit)

Tomorrow I'm juicing!

Jes

1 comment:

  1. I saw a preview the other day for Downton Abbey and thought it looked really good. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete