Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vegan MoFo, Day 31: Last Day!

So Long! Farewell! Auf Wiedersehen! Adieu!

Adieu, adieu, to you:


and you:




and you:




Thank you all for the awesome recipes, photos, and interesting themes this year for Vegan MoFo! I had so much fun this month looking at everything and ended up with a bunch of recipes I want to try in the future (after I have several weeks of salads and juice, oi!).

I ended up posting on every day again this year, hooray! I feel as though I was able to share a bunch of interesting and tasty recipes adapted from Jean Prescott Adams (Leona Malek) Meatless Meals, while also sharing her fascinating history. She was pretty much a badass :)

Happy Halloween!


Jes

VMF 2011 Day 31: Last Day, Holla!
VMF 2010 Day 31: N/A

1 comment:

  1. Cheers - I'm really chuffed to have found your blog this month. I've loved the theme too - and pinned a couple of recipes for making later!

    ReplyDelete