Friday, November 16, 2012

thankfulness, day 16: the weekend!!

Y'all, if we didn't have weekends to recharge our mental batteries, we'd kill each other (oh wait, that already happens, but it would on a much bigger and grizzlier scale!). There is one time during the year when I don't get the weekend off of work (annual inventory, have to work Sat and Sun), and those two weeks in which I don't get a break are THE. WORST. EVER.

Weekends are so full of possibility, dontcha think? This weekend, we'll be doing some thrifting, movie-watching, visiting of my mother-in-law, cleaning, raking of leaves, laundry, and grocery shopping. I'm pretty excited for it all right now :)

So here's me on the precipice of the weekend, looking down from Friday into the awesome plunge that is Saturday and Sunday. Monday, however, is when I slam into the ground without wearing a parachute.



Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment