Monday, November 19, 2012

thankfulness, day 19: my awesome friends

You guys are the best ("better than all the rest!"). I am forever and ever thankful for my great friends, including those I'm not that close to any longer. You've all etched your names on my heart.



{wedding fun!}



{from October...so captionable haha!}


{our wedding "sad face" photo...we have this one framed at home}


{friends from high school, Stacy and Amber}


{rocking out during our senior year party}


{one of many pool parties over the years}


{my 21st birthday happened to fall on a work super pub crawl...fun times!!!}


{my husband, Philip, is my best friend}


{friend from France, Morgane}


{girls' night!!!}


{drinky-drink!}


{Riverfest River Run 2 mile in June}


{Halloween 2011}


{photobombing couple!! haha}



Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment