Thursday, November 8, 2012

thankfulness, day 8: my one vacation day

Right now, I'm sitting here, trying to avoid a cough or sneeze, wishing I was home in my PJs on the couch. I could really stand to use my last open vacation day, but I am hesitant because I really, REALLY want to save it for late December. I'm just so terribly thankful that I have that blessed day right now. I'll already be out of the office pretty much from December 22 to the new year (party!), but you know when I want to take that last vacation day? December 21st.

I've already made it known here that I don't want to spend my potential last day on Earth with co-workers :) I want to be hunkered down at home with my husband and dog. Or drinking. Or both! I don't really think the world will end, but I definitely want to spend that day at home so I can avoid the other crazies who do believe. You never know, folks, you never know.

So, you see, that's why I am here today. I'm thankful that I have that last vacation day to blow. Now it's just a matter of getting through 28 more days...

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment