Monday, January 28, 2013

Memory Lane Monday: Jan 28

Hey there! Right now, I'm cruising towards Central America, but that doesn't mean I'll leave you for a week without some awesome posts (hopefully you think they're awesome). Being that it's Monday, it's time for the next installment of my mom's 27-year-old words to me:



Sun, Sept. 8, 1985
Today we all slept in. 8:00 is sleeping in for you and I. Daddy is upset because mommy hasn't made curtains for your room yet. So you and I went to (can't read it) to get material. Sure hope they turn out because I'm no seamstress. It's pretty material. Real like lavender--almost pink with lace look over the color. Everyone in the store just oogled over you. I'm so proud.
We went to see Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Timmy after shopping. Today is Grandparents' Day. We didn't have much money, so we got the grandparents picture frames and we'll let them choose which 35mm pictures they want. We played some tonight, but it's now time for bed. God bless you and keep you. I love you.



{THIS is the material leftover from the curtains my mom mentioned above!}

{she gave it to my at xmas to make something out of. isn't it gorgeous? maybe i'll save it for our child's curtains someday}

I love you, Mom. 


Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment