Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Take-a-Look Tuesday: Jan 22

Hey everyone!

As I mentioned before, I was lucky to get some knitting tools for xmas and started knitting. I haven't knitted in the last couple of weeks, but it's REALLY been on my brain. I'm debating bringing my scarf-in-progress with me on the cruise as an in-room activity, but I may not. We'll see! (I didn't see any restriction on the cruise website dis-allowing knitting needles, and we're not flying to the port.)


{loveable, little guys watching over your knitting}

{adorable knitted bow ring--you could probably make these for hair clips, too. i *heart* her blog!}

{this ring is so cute, but i'm afraid i'd accidentally stab myself}
{OH...MY...GAWD!! WANT!!}

{it's becoming clear to me that i need one of these}


{these are so kitschy and awesome}
{this is a fabulous book! i'm currently making a scarf from it}

{ooooh, this one looks like fun!}
Happy Tuesday!

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment