Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Er...Back! And a Plea for Help

You know, sometimes it's good to take breaks from things. This one was pretty unscheduled and unintended. Each time I kept thinking that I needed to write another blog or take another photo for my 365 project, I just couldn't. Hurrumph...

But here I am! Not sure if I'm back and "better than ever..." just back and rested :)


I'm back also because I wanted to post a little something about a friend of mine. If you have a chance, please check out her's blog, Lymie Living. Eb (Erin) is one of my besties from our time at K-State. She lives about 3 hours away from me, and I miss her terribly. My heart absolutely breaks each time I read one of her blog posts, and I hate that she's going through all of this pain and red tape. Can you imagine not knowing what's causing your illness for 18 years?? Eb had problems while we lived across the hall from each other while at K-State, and while I'm happy she's finally found the underlying cause of the illness, what she has to endure on a daily basis takes herculean will.

She's set up a new fundraising link on her page through PayPal, so if you would like to donate to her cause after reading what she has to go through, please please PLEASE do so.

Eb's a very special person and one of the bravest people I know. Can't wait to see her this summer!

{eb and i at my wedding in 2010}
Again, if you'd like to be awesome not just on the outside but also on the inside, please contribute to Eb here.

So I'll continue posting about the last couple of days of my vacation over the next few days and then hopefully jump back in feet-first! I'm excited to see spring and summer (for reals, will it ever warm up here in KS?!?) and blog about all therein.

Jes



No comments:

Post a Comment