Friday, May 31, 2013

10k Night Before *biting my fingernails*

Tomorrow I'm running my first 10k River Run, woo! This has been a dream of mine since 2010. I feel excited and scared all at the same time (anxiety?). Hopefully I can get to sleep early tonight because I have to be up at the crack of dawn (well, actually before...). I went out with my friend, Michelle, and walked/ran the course, and it goes up into some areas where I usually like to run. It took us exactly 2 hours to mostly walk the course, with us stopping a time or two for photos of stuff and for all the stoplights we had to pass. I'm hoping to beat a 1:30:00 time, so we'll see!

Anyway, here are some other recent happenings:


{my team at the Gnarly Neon 5k in April}

{at the starting line of the inaugural Prairie Fire Spring 5k several weeks ago} 

{coming into the finish of the Prairie Fire Spring 5k}


{family! Philip's grandpa Gilmer's 90th birthday}


Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment