Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Craftiness--Crochet--Granny Stripe Blanket, Update 2

Hey there!

It's been almost a month since my last post about the MEGA-BIG Granny Stripe Blanket I'm crocheting for our bed. It's coming along and is about halfway done, I'd say.

I've enjoyed playing around with the colors. This is going to be one fun blanket when completed.

{progress as of Sept 28}

{progress as of Oct 21}


I got a bit sidetracked by the wedding and didn't get my rows in for several days, but afterwards I rallied! The Oct 21st photo is about 72 rows in. So. Much. Yarn.


Onward!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love when Fall comes around, I get so into crocheting again.
    If you have a moment, I'd love for you to check out this contest where you could win one of my art prints!
    http://youngbirdblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/win-anything-from-my-etsy-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jes! Great blanket :-) I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete