Friday, November 26, 2010

*GASP* I missed a day!

Yipes! I missed posting for the first time this month ! I am so ashamed... :(

Whatever, I was having a good time with the new side of the "Fam."

I was so stuffed full of food, though I ended up bringing two dishes so I could eat something. I brought my acorn squash bread (which is MUCH better the next day...it gets so moist!) and my mushroom spread, which got some nice praise! There were luckily some other things I could eat!


Puffing up my super-full belly!

I hope you each had a great time with your friends, family, or whoever you hold close to your heart. Even if Thanksgiving comes from icky beginnings, it means a time to hang out with those close to you.



And guess what? It's only Friday! BAHAHA!

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment