Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekend Farmer's Market Haul

Behold!




The pesticide-free strawberries are my FAVORITE item out of the fruit and veg we picked up at the market this morning. For real, I SWOONED eating one when I got home, eyed closed and everything. Pure Bliss.


Last night, after hanging out with friends down at The Vag/Riverfest (both of which were super-crowded), The Hubs and I came home and ran. Yup, we came home and went running outside at 10:30pm. It was glorious, and we were nasty-sweaty afterwards. Just felt like running, so we went up the street to the school, around the block, and back, alternating between running a block and walking the next. We're still building up, but let me tell you: 10:30pm is a great time to run but definitely hindered any chance of restful sleep. I know you'll probably think we were dopes for doing it, but when you have the itch, right?

Later today brings a viewing of X-Men: First Class with friends, some more time down at RiverFest taking pictures of people without their knowledge (super fun), and probably another run this evening.

Enjoy your weekend!

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment