Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Take-a-Look Tuesday: Jan 8

I've been thinking dreaming about spring lately. Do you ever notice that people pine for the cold in the heat of summer and wish for the warmth while in the dead of winter? We're are strange beings.

As part of my new blog schedule, I'm declaring this "Take-a-Look Tuesday." Here are some things that sing "spring" to me:
{OMG I WANT THIS AWESOME DRESS! Great provenance on it, too.}


{cutie pies! }
{adorbs!}

{awwww...so cute! it's about time to start planning 2013 gardens.}
{speaking of gardening, THIS WOULD BE PERFECT FOR MAKING SEED POTS!}


{like Grandma used to have...Corelle Spring Blossom}

{*gasp* I. Die. So warm and sunny.}

{these would be perfect for writing spring letters to friends}

What are you looking forward to this spring?

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment