Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Jan 16

Hey there! Bear with me on the photos in this edition of What I Wore Wednesday. Philip bought a new computer with Windows 8 and has been having difficulty hooking up a new video card and resetting up our dual-screen monitor junk. Plus, he still has to reload Photoshop : /

So for the time being, you get pretty much unedited photos...urg. It'll be like what was on my blog a year or two ago!

Moving on, huzzah! For this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I wanted to share with you a dress I refashioned. I'm a sucker for anything polka-dotted, so this dress was a total MUST HAVE when I found it at Goodwill for $5.00. It was a cute sundress screaming out. I ended up taking off some length and removing the sleeves and the shoulder pads.

I can't wait to wear this dress in the summer with strappy sandles and a cute necklace. Maybe I'll add it to my cruise wear!
{BEFORE--I discovered the dress came with pockets...love pockets}

{80s/90s dress, $5 from Goodwill; belt from another dress; Old Navy cardigan from like 4years ago; vintage plastic pink cameo necklace}















Yay for sewing!

Jes

No comments:

Post a Comment