Friday, September 27, 2013

Vegan MoFo, Day 27: Internal MoFo Shout Outs!

Every MoFo'er has people on their side who help them out or cheer them on, not just during Vegan MoFo but also in life. Here are my two biggest supporters--

To my mom--thank you for "oooh-ing" and "aaah-ing" over my recipes. You are my biggest supporter, and I love you dearly! I'll make you a batch of the Thing-a-ma-jigs ASAP!



To my husband, Philip--thank you for putting up with my cooking and such, even if this year held FAR LESS drama than previous MoFo years! I'll make you cake anyday!


{took us 10 years to sit for photos together!}

Past Vegan MoFo posts on this day:

VMF 2012 Day 27: Anatomy of Leftovers
VMF 2011 Day 27: Ode to Butternut Squash



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jes, I just wanted to let you know you have been one of my inspirations this past year. I started my plant base way of eating a year ago and I found your blog during last year's Vegan MoFo. Thank you! Lisa

    ReplyDelete