Friday, September 30, 2011

MoFo Calling to the Faraway Towns...

Are you guys as excited as I am for tomorrow? Not only is it October 1st, it's also the start of Vegan MoFo 2011! A whole month of vegan food and product reviews and general friendship (and bunnies and kittens and hearts!). I. AM. SUPER. PSYCHED.


Last year, I posted every day except for one (Thanksgiving Day, I think).

I had a ton of winning recipes that I tried out/modified/schaffed:



And some other junk:



This year, my theme is FOODIE FOODS! You know, the kind of foods that enterprising food lovers will go out of their way for, like boeuf bourguignon, roe, ceviche, pho, $5 chocolate milkshakes (yeah, Pulp Fiction!). Stuff like that. And I'm going to do them up my way.

Enjoy the ride! I'll be following along with a whole bunch of cool/rad/awesome/inspiring bloggers.

Welcome! Grab a drink! Take a seat! And let's do this! :D

Jes

PS--It's also marks one month since I started my new obsession, yoga. You guys, I am so happy I started it! Not only am I happy and more peaceful, I have lost like 8 lbs. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not even Vegan and I'm excited about Vegan MoFo. I enjoy reading your posts and seeing what you eat as a vegan. Plus some of the stuff you post looks and sounds Amazing! Good luck with your daily blogging and enjoy the month.

    ReplyDelete